The Rutgers Scarlet Knights (3-0) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the DePaul Blue Demons (2-0) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at Wintrust Arena. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Scarlet Knights’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Blue Demons ( ).
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Rutgers vs DePaul Betting Odds
Rutgers Offense Vs. DePaul Defense (From 2020-21)
|Rutgers Offense||Stats (Rank)||DePaul Defense|
|68.6 (244)||Points/Gm||71.9 (221)|
|67.2 (247)||Possessions/Game||70.5 (226)|
|44.3 (158)||Field Goal %||41.7 (78)|
|31.6 (277)||3PT %||30.9 (40)|
|49.7 (201)||Effective FG %||48 (83)|
|52.1 (241)||True Shooting %||52.5 (139)|
DePaul Offense vs. Rutgers Defense (From 2020-21)
|DePaul Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rutgers Defense|
|65.8 (291)||Points/Gm||67.8 (98)|
|70.4 (113)||Possessions/Game||67.1 (84)|
|41.6 (283)||Field Goal %||41.7 (78)|
|31.4 (288)||3PT %||32.1 (85)|
|46.1 (315)||Effective FG %||47.4 (58)|
|49 (322)||True Shooting %||51.7 (89)|
Rutgers Betting Insights
- Rutgers compiled a 15-12-0 ATS record last year.
- The Scarlet Knights had an ATS record of 8-7 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 11 times in Rutgers’ games.
- In 15 games last season, Rutgers and its opponents went over 134.5 combined points.
- The average total in Scarlet Knights outings last season was 138.8, 4.3 more points than the over/under for this game.
DePaul Betting Insights
- DePaul went 8-10-1 ATS last year.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs last season, the Blue Demons had an ATS record of 6-8-1.
- In DePaul’s games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total five times.
- DePaul played nine games last season that finished with a point total higher than 134.5 points.
- Blue Demons matchups last year had a 142-point average over/under, 7.5 more points than this game’s total.
Rutgers Key Players
- Ron Harper Jr. averaged 14.7 points per game last season.
- Myles Johnson notched 8.7 rebounds per game and Geo Baker averaged 3.3 assists per game.
- Harper Jr. was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.7 per game.
- Jacob Young grabbed 1.7 steals per game. Johnson averaged 2.5 blocks an outing.
DePaul Key Players
- Charlie Moore scored 12.8 points per game and averaged 3.7 assists per game last season.
- Pauly Paulicap pulled down 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Moore had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Romeo Weems averaged 1.3 steals per game. Nick Ongenda collected 1.5 blocks a game.