Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around Wilson’s passing yards and completions prop bets in that matchup.
Russell Wilson Week 9 Player Props
Wilson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Wilson is set at 290.5, 16.8 yards fewer than his season average of 307.3.
- In four of seven games this season (57.1%), Wilson has thrown for more than 290.5 yards.
- Wilson’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 287.5, a figure he’s gone over in five out of seven games this season (71.4%).
- Wilson’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 287.5, which he’s exceeded by 19.8 yards on average this year.
- Wilson has gone over his passing yard total in 71.4% of his opportunities this season (five of seven games).
- This week, Wilson will face the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense (237.8 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Trends
- Wilson’s per-game passing completions average (26.1) is 4.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (21.5).
- In five of seven games this season (71.4% of his chances), Wilson recorded more than 21.5 completions.
- Wilson’s season-long average over/under is 22.4 completions. He has collected 3.7 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 71.4% of Wilson’s games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (five of seven outings).
- Wilson has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (22.4 completions) in 71.4% of his games (five of seven chances).
- The Bills allow the 24th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (22.0).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Russell Wilson or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.