Russell Wilson Week 15 Player Props
Wilson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Wilson is set at 262.5, 21.0 yards fewer than his season average of 283.5.
- In seven of 13 games this season (53.8%), Wilson has thrown for more than 262.5 yards.
- Wilson has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (289 passing yards) in only 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 matchups).
- Wilson’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 289. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 5.5 yards per game.
- Wilson has hit the passing yards over in only six of 13 opportunities this year (46.2%).
- This week, Wilson will face the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense (232.2 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Tips
- Wilson is averaging 25.1 completions per game, 2.6 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (22.5).
- In eight of 13 games this season (61.5% of his opportunities), Wilson had more than 22.5 completions.
- Wilson has averaged 2.8 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (22.3).
- Wilson has hit the over on completions prop bets in nine of 13 games this year (69.2% of his chances).
- Wilson’s average prop bet for completions is 22.3. He’s gone over that total in eight of 13 games this season (61.5%).
- Washington allows the 25th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (21.5).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Russell Wilson or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Washington Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from