Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks host the New York Jets on Sunday at Lumen Field. Wilson has prop bets set for passing and rushing yards against the Jets. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Russell Wilson Week 14 Player Props
Wilson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- The Jets are the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 300.6 yards per game through the air.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Wilson is set at 295.5, 5.6 more yards than his season average of 289.9.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12 matchups), Wilson has thrown for more than 295.5 yards.
- Wilson’s season passing yardage average of 289.9 is 1.0 yard higher than his 288.9 average passing yards over/under.
- Wilson has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total six times this season (half of his games).
- Wilson’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 288.9, a number he’s covered in only five out of 12 games (41.7%).
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Wilson is set at 27.5. That is 7.8 fewer yards than his season average of 35.3.
- Seven times this season (out of 12 total games — 58.3%), Wilson has had more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Wilson has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (58.3%) out of 12 opportunities.
- Wilson has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (25.4) in 58.3% of his games (seven out of 12 matchups).
- Wilson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (25.4) by 9.9 yards.
- The Jets allow 107.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 10th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Russell Wilson or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from