Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Wilson has prop bets set for passing yards and completions against the Eagles. Here are some betting insights and tips for those props.
Russell Wilson Week 12 Player Props
Wilson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Wilson has racked up 298.6 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 16.1 yards greater than Monday’s passing yards prop total.
- In six of 10 games this season (60%), Wilson has thrown for more than 282.5 yards.
- Wilson has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (289.2) in half of his games.
- Wilson’s season passing yardage average of 298.6 is 9.4 yards higher than his 289.2 average passing yards over/under.
- Wilson has exceeded his passing yards total in 60% of his opportunities this season (six of 10 games).
- The Eagles are the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 235.4 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Wilson’s per-game passing completions average (25.6) is 1.1 more than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (24.5).
- In five of 10 games this season (50% of his opportunities), Wilson had more than 24.5 completions.
- Wilson has averaged 3.1 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (22.5).
- 70% of Wilson’s games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (seven of 10 matchups).
- Wilson’s average prop bet for completions is 22.5. He’s gone over that total in seven of 10 games this season (70%).
- The Eagles allow the 23rd most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (21.7).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Russell Wilson or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from