Russell Wilson Week 11 Player Props
Wilson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- The Cardinals are the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 270.8 yards per game through the air.
- Thursday’s passing yards prop bet for Wilson is set at 290.5, 19.4 yards fewer than his season average of 309.9.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Wilson has thrown for more than 290.5 yards.
- Wilson’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 288.1, which he’s exceeded by 21.8 yards on average this year.
- Wilson has gone over on passing yards prop bets in six of nine opportunities this year (66.7%).
- Wilson’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 288.1, a figure he’s covered in five out of nine games this season (55.6%).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Thursday’s rushing yards over/under for Wilson is set at 27.5. That’s 8.6 fewer yards than his season average of 36.1.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Wilson has put up more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Wilson has gone over the rushing yards total in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
- Wilson has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (24.5) in 55.6% of his games (five out of nine matchups).
- Wilson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (24.5) by 11.6 yards.
- The Cardinals allow 120.2 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 15, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Russell Wilson or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from