Russell Wilson Week 10 Player Props
Wilson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Wilson has racked up 317.6 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 27.1 yards greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In five of eight games this season (62.5%), Wilson has thrown for more than 290.5 yards.
- The Rams are the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 220.5 yards per game through the air.
- Wilson’s season passing yardage average of 317.6 is 29.8 yards higher than his 287.8 average passing yards over/under.
- Wilson’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 287.8, a figure he’s gone over in six out of eight games this season (75%).
- Wilson has gone over on passing yards prop bets in six of eight opportunities this year (75%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Wilson has averaged 4.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 less than the over/under in Sunday’s game (5.5).
- Wilson has yet to carry the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through eight outings this year.
- Wilson has averaged 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (4.8).
- 62.5% of Wilson’s games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of eight games).
- Wilson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (4.8 rushing attempts) in 62.5% of his games (five of eight games).
- Rams opponents average 24.0 rushing attempts per game, the 27th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Russell Wilson or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.