Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks take on the Los Angeles Rams in the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Lumen Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Wilson’s passing yards and completions prop bets.
Russell Wilson Week 1 Player Props
Wilson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Wilson has thrown for an average of 263.3 yards per game during the 2020 season, 15.2 fewer than Saturday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (six of 16 matchups), Wilson has thrown for more than 278.5 yards.
- Wilson’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 283.1, a number he’s gone over in just six out of 16 games (37.5%).
- Wilson’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 283.1. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 19.8 yards per game.
- Wilson has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only six out of 16 times (37.5%).
- This week, Wilson will face the NFL’s best pass defense (213.9 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Tips
- Wilson’s per-game passing completions average (24.0) is 0.5 fewer than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (24.5).
- In six of 16 games this season (37.5% of his chances), Wilson recorded more than 24.5 completions.
- Wilson’s season-long average over/under is 22.2 completions. He has recorded 1.8 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 56.2% of Wilson’s games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (nine of 16 contests).
- Wilson’s average prop bet for completions is 22.2. He’s gone over that total in half his games.
- The Rams allow the 22nd most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (21.7).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Russell Wilson or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from