Russell Westbrook has several statistic-based prop bets set for Thursday’s matchup between his Washington Wizards and the New York Knicks. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Knicks.
Russell Westbrook Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Westbrook has had a points prop bet set in 28 of the 35 games he has played this season.
- Westbrook has scored 21.7 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 2.8 points fewer than Thursday’s points prop total.
- In 28.6% of his matchups this season (10 of 35 games) Westbrook has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Westbrook’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (22.6 points) by 0.9 points.
- Westbrook has hit the points over in only 12 of 28 opportunities (42.9%).
- Westbrook has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (22.6 points) in only 45.7% of his matchups (16 out of 35 contests).
- Teams are averaging 105.0 points per game against the Knicks this season, the fewest given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Westbrook has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 28 times this season.
- Westbrook combines to average 41.5 points, rebounds and assists, 3.0 less than his prop bet PRA total for Thursday’s game (44.5).
- In 34.3% of his games (12 out of 35) Westbrook has hit the over on his PRA prop bet totals in Thursday’s game.
- Westbrook has a season-long PRA average (41.5) that’s 0.4 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (41.1).
- In half of his games this season Westbrook has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 48.6% of his matchups this year (17 of 35 contests), Westbrook covered his average PRA over/under (41.1).
Last 10 Games
Westbrook vs the Knicks
Bet on the Wizards vs the Knicks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from