Russell Westbrook and his Los Angeles Lakers teammates take the court against the Houston Rockets at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday. Westbrook paces the Lakers at 8.6 assists per contest, while also putting up 8.7 rebounds and 18.3 points. He is third in the league in assists.
With prop bets available for Westbrook in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Russell Westbrook Prop Bets (November 2)
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tuesday’s points prop bet for Westbrook is 18.5 points. That’s 0.2 more than his season average of 18.3.
- Westbrook has played seven games this season, recording more than 18.5 points in four of them.
- Westbrook has hit the over twice on a points prop this season (in six tries)
- Westbrook’s 1.0 made three-pointer per game is 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Westbrook has two games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Allowing 109.2 points per game, the Rockets are the 15th-ranked squad in the league defensively.
Westbrook Vs Rockets
Bet On Lakers Vs Rockets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from