Russell Westbrook’s Washington Wizards square off against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday. Westbrook has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Russell Westbrook Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Westbrook has played in 27 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 21 of them.
- Westbrook has averaged 20.3 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 3.2 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- In 25.9% of his matchups this season (seven of 27 games) Westbrook has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Westbrook’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (22.1 points) by 1.8 points.
- Westbrook has hit the points over in only seven of 21 opportunities (33.3%).
- Westbrook has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (22.1 points) in only 37% of his matchups (10 out of 27 contests).
- Opponents of the Grizzlies have put up 110.8 points per game this season, the 23rd-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Westbrook has had an assists prop bet set in 21 of the 27 games he has played this season.
- Westbrook’s season-long assist average — 9.8 per game — is 0.7 assists lower than Wednesday’s assist prop bet value (10.5).
- Westbrook has dished out more than 10.5 assists in 12 out of 27 games this season (44.4%).
- Westbrook’s per-game assist average (9.8) is 0.6 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (9.2).
- In 14 out of 21 games (66.7%), Westbrook has gone over his assist prop bet over/unders.
- Westbrook has dished out 9.2 or more assists (his average assist prop bet over/under) in 17 of 27 of his games (63%).
- The Grizzlies’ opponents are dishing out 25.4 assists per game, which is the ninth-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Westbrook vs the Grizzlies
Bet on the Wizards vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from