Russell Westbrook has several prop bets set for the outing against the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday. Here are the insights you need to know for Westbrook’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Russell Westbrook Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Westbrook has had a points prop bet set in 24 of the 30 games he has played this season.
- Westbrook’s 21.1 points per game average is 3.4 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- Seven times this season (out of 30 total games — 23.3%) Westbrook has scored more than 24.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Westbrook this season is 22.3, 1.2 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Westbrook has gone over the point total in just 33.3% of his opportunities (eight of 24 chances).
- Westbrook’s season-long points prop bet average is 22.3 points, a figure he’s gone over just 12 out of 30 games (40%).
- Teams are putting up 112.4 points per game against the Bucks this season, the 11th-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Westbrook has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 24 times this season.
- Westbrook’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 40.3, which is 2.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (42.5).
- In 11 of 30 games (36.7%) Westbrook has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- Westbrook has a season-long PRA average (40.3) that’s 0.5 lower than his average PRA prop bet over/under (40.8).
- Westbrook has gone over his PRA prop bets only 41.7% of the time this season (10 of 24 opportunities).
- In just 13 of 30 contests this year (43.3%) Westbrook covered his average PRA over/under (40.8).
Last 10 Games
Westbrook vs the Bucks
Bet on the Wizards vs the Bucks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from