Russell Knox heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he made the cut and finished 24th in his last appearance at this tournament in 2021. A total of 167 competitors will head to Greensboro, North Carolina from August 4- 7 for this event, which was last won by Kevin Kisner.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of August 2, 2022 at 1:18 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Russell Knox odds for the Wyndham Championship
Knox’s recent form
- Knox has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Knox has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Knox at the Wyndham Championship
- In his last four trips to this event, Knox has an average finishing position of 43rd.
- Knox made the cut in each of his last four attempts at this event.
- Knox finished 24th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- He carded scores in two rounds that were among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year, while Sedgefield Country Club is set to play at 7,127 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- Courses Knox has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,215 yards, 88 yards longer than the 7,127-yard Sedgefield Country Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Russell Knox 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||37||71-70-69-68 (-10)||-3.296||2.004||$36,540|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||42||68-75-69-71 (+3)||–||–||$37,200|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-73||2.70||-4.906||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||81-76||-12.804||-3.784||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||68-68-70-71 (-3)||–||–||$132,300|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-72||-3.034||0.70||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||35||68-72-72-71 (+3)||10.764||-4.416||$47,925|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||73-73||-1.954||-3.476||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72||-4.314||1.046||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||61||65-76-71-76 (E)||26.068||0.912||$19,092|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||71-68-67-75 (-3)||3.264||-7.624||$17,706|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||71-71-68-70 (-8)||7.866||1.507||$675,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||69-69-75-72 (+5)||1.219||-1.022||$18,160|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||68-67-74-70 (-5)||4.069||-1.506||$64,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||33||72-68-67-70 (-7)||4.348||-0.440||$45,715|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||70-69-70-71 (-7)||4.398||-2.978||$43,548|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-68-73||-1.029||-1.683||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||7||67-67-64-65 (-17)||7.101||1.582||$227,813|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Knox’s 37th-place finish last time out at the Rocket Mortgage Classic on July 28 – August 1.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from