Russell Knox missed the cut in his last appearance in the RBC Heritage, and he has +10000 odds to win as he tries for a better outcome in this year’s event at Harbour Town Golf Links.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Russell Knox odds for the RBC Heritage
Knox’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Knox has an average finish of 68th.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Knox has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of +6.5 over his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Knox at the RBC Heritage
- Over Knox’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 18th.
- In his last six attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- Knox missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,298 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,099 yards.
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- Courses Knox has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,215 yards, 116 yards longer than the 7,099-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6.9. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Russell Knox 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||70-72||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||67||71-73-72-76 (+4)||$31,500|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||70||74-71-73-79 (+9)||$19,065|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-70||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||7||66-70-69-70 (-13)||$228,930|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||68-69-69-72 (-6)||$17,265|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||16||69-70-64-73 (-12)||$102,175|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-70||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from