Below you’ll find stats and insights about Knox from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of July 10, 2022 at 3:26 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Russell Knox odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Knox’s recent form
- Knox has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Knox has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been even par.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Knox at the Genesis Scottish Open
- Knox finished 42nd on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 7,237-yard length for this event.
- The courses Knox has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,221 yards, while The Renaissance Club will play at 7,237 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Russell Knox 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||42||68-75-69 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-73||2.7||-4.906||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||81-76||-12.804||-3.784||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||68-68-70-71 (-3)||–||–||$132,300|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-72||-3.034||0.7||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||35||68-72-72-71 (+3)||10.764||-4.416||$47,925|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||73-73||-1.954||-3.476||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72||-4.314||1.046||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||61||65-76-71-76 (E)||26.068||0.912||$19,092|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||71-68-67-75 (-3)||3.264||-7.624||$17,706|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||71-71-68-70 (-8)||7.866||1.507||$675,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||69-69-75-72 (+5)||1.219||-1.022||$18,160|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||68-67-74-70 (-5)||4.069||-1.506||$64,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||33||72-68-67-70 (-7)||4.348||-0.44||$45,715|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||70-69-70-71 (-7)||4.398||-2.978||$43,548|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-68-73||-1.029||-1.683||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||7||67-67-64-65 (-17)||7.101||1.582||$227,813|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from