Russell Knox has +10000 odds to win the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club. He missed the cut in his last event at this course, the 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:18 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Russell Knox odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Knox’s recent form
- Knox has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Knox has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- Knox has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his last five appearances.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course history: Knox at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- In Knox’s last two trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 one time. His average finish at the event is eighth.
- In his last two attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Knox finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
- He has played in four events at Colonial Country Club since 2015.
- In Knox’s last four events at this course, he has finished in the top 20 two times, including one top-10 finish.
- Knox has three made cuts in his last four attempts at this course.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Measuring 7,209 yards, Colonial Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,320 yards.
- Colonial Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -2.5 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.0 across all courses over the past year.
- Colonial Country Club checks in at 7,209 yards, 28 yards shorter than the average course Knox has played over the past year (7,237 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6.7 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -2.5.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Russell Knox 2021 results
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||39||69-67-70-70 (-12)||$31,185|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||18||70-71-70-72 (-1)||$96,390|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||21||69-70-70-70 (-5)||$65,291|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||71-72||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||70-72||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||67||71-73-72-76 (+4)||$31,500|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||70||74-71-73-79 (+9)||$19,065|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-70||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||7||66-70-69-70 (-13)||$228,930|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||68-69-69-72 (-6)||$17,265|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||16||69-70-64-73 (-12)||$102,175|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-70||$0|
Knox’s last appearance, his 39th-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from