Russell Henley took 10th in his last tournament in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at July 28 – August 1, and will aim for another high finish in the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He hasodds to win. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Kevin Kisner, when action begins August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:15 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Russell Henley odds for the Wyndham Championship
Henley’s recent form
- Henley has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Henley has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those four times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Henley at the Wyndham Championship
- In Henley’s last four trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is 16th.
- In his last four attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- Henley finished seventh when he last played this event in 2021.
- He finished with the round’s top score once his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,264.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- Henley will take to the 7,127-yard course this week at Sedgefield Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,240 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Russell Henley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||10||69-65-70-68 (-16)||16.284||-9.576||$203,700|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||62||70-72-68-75 (-3)||13.184||-2.412||$33,625|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||76-70||-6.74||0.28||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||70-73-70-76 (+9)||8.592||2.740||$26,125|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||41||68-72-74-71 (+5)||9.696||-3.348||$33,750|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||68-75||3.726||1.006||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||73-74-76-70 (+5)||2.512||0.820||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||69-73-72-68 (-6)||5.049||2.324||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||13||70-72-72-75 (+1)||7.710||-0.530||$228,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||72-66-69-72 (-5)||1.398||1.165||$64,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||33||71-69-68-69 (-7)||2.384||1.524||$45,715|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||67-70-70-67 (-14)||5.266||-1.660||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||2||62-63-67-65 (-23)||8.788||5.895||$817,500|
Henley’s 10th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at , his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from