The latest odds for Russell Henley to win The RSM Classic are. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Henley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article refers to betting data valid as of November 21, 2021 at 11:23 AM ET. Find all the latest odds in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Russell Henley odds for the The RSM Classic
Henley’s recent form
- Henley will look to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Henley has finished in the top 10 once over his last five tournaments.
- Henley has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -10.8 across his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Henley at The RSM Classic
- Henley has two top-10 finishes in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 15th.
- Henley made the cut in three of his last five entries to this event.
- Henley finished 30th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- This course is set up to play at 7,005 yards, 302 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course Henley has played over the last year (7,298 yards) is 293 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,005 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Russell Henley 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||7||65-72-68-70 (-5)||$227,813|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||56||65-69-76-67 (-7)||$16,272|
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||25||68-69-65-69 (-17)||$70,506|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||21||67-70-66-67 (-14)||$79,217|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||60||72-73-73-67 (-3)||$20,710|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||56||69-71-71-68 (-5)||$21,470|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||7||62-64-69-71 (-14)||$201,067|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||MC||70-72||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||11||67-66-69-68 (-14)||$124,664|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||19||67-66-68-72 (-7)||$87,690|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||13||67-70-71-76 (E)||$217,796|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||73-75||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||71||78-70-74-75 (+9)||$19,350|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||72||74-70-74-75 (+9)||$16,038|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||74-72||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||9||69-70-67-67 (-11)||$186,375|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||3||64-69-73-68 (-6)||$320,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-73||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||38||69-72-73-70 (E)||$40,455|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||30||71-67-65-71 (-10)||$44,713|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||72-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||11||66-64-65-68 (-17)||$153,450|
Henley’s last appearance, his seventh-place finish in the Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from