Russell Henley enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he made the cut and finished 62nd in his most recent event, The Open Championship. This tournament will tee off in Detroit, Michigan from July 28-31. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Cameron Davis.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of July 26, 2022 at 1:18 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Russell Henley odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Henley’s recent form
- In his last five events, Henley has an average finish of 54th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Henley has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of +4 over his last five appearances.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Henley at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Henley did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2019).
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Detroit Golf Club checks in at 7,340 yards, 107 yards longer than the average course Henley has played over the past year (7,233 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Russell Henley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||62||70-72-68-75 (-3)||13.184||-2.412||$33,625|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||76-70||-6.74||0.28||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||70-73-70-76 (+9)||8.592||2.740||$26,125|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||41||68-72-74-71 (+5)||9.696||-3.348||$33,750|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||68-75||3.726||1.006||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||73-74-76-70 (+5)||2.512||0.820||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||69-73-72-68 (-6)||5.049||2.324||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||13||70-72-72-75 (+1)||7.710||-0.530||$228,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||72-66-69-72 (-5)||1.398||1.165||$64,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||33||71-69-68-69 (-7)||2.384||1.524||$45,715|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||67-70-70-67 (-14)||5.266||-1.660||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||2||62-63-67-65 (-23)||8.788||5.895||$817,500|
Check out all the details from Henley’s 62nd-place finish in his last tournament appearance, The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from