In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Henley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of April 10, 2022 at 7:22 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Russell Henley odds for the Masters Tournament
Henley’s recent form
- Henley has qualified for the weekend in 12 straight events.
- Henley has finished in the top 20 in two of his last five appearances.
- Henley has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -2.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 7-10, 2022
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Scott Scheffler
Course history: Henley at the Masters Tournament
- In Henley’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 two times. His average finish at the event is 19th.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Henley finished 30th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He posted a better-than-average score relative to the field in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,309 yards, which is 166 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard par 72 for this week’s event.
- Augusta National Golf Club checks in at 7,475 yards, 173 yards longer than the average course Henley has played over the past year (7,302 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Russell Henley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||73-74-76 (+5)||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||69-73-72-68 (-6)||5.049||2.324||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||13||70-72-72-75 (+1)||7.710||-0.530||$228,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||72-66-69-72 (-5)||1.398||1.165||$64,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||33||71-69-68-69 (-7)||2.384||1.524||$45,715|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||67-70-70-67 (-14)||–||–||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||2||62-63-67-65 (-23)||8.788||5.895||$817,500|
Here’s a breakdown of Henley’s 13th-place finish in his most recent outing at THE PLAYERS Championship (TPC Sawgrass, March 10-13).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from