Rudy Gobert and the Utah Jazz play the Washington Wizards on Monday. How has Gobert performed against the prop bet totals set for him by bookmakers this season? Read on for insights on how you might want to bet his scoring props for this matchup with Wizards.
Rudy Gobert Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Gobert has played in 53 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 46 of them.
- Monday’s scoring over/under for Gobert is set at 17.5 points. That is 3.0 more points than his season average of 14.5.
- In 16 of 53 games this season (30.2%) Gobert has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Gobert has averaged the same as his average points prop (14.5 points per game) this season.
- Gobert has hit the over on his point totals in 24 chances (52.2%) out of 46 opportunities.
- In only 26 games this season (49.1%) Gobert scored more than his average points over/under of 14.5.
- The Wizards’ opponents are averaging 118.8 points per game, which is the most given up by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Gobert vs the Wizards
Bet on the Jazz vs the Wizards
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from