Rory Sabbatini heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds. He will look to improve on his 10th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. The Greensboro, North Carolina course will host 175 competitors from August 4- 7, all seeking the title last claimed by Kevin Kisner
The insights in the article below reflect odds as of August 3, 2022 at 6:25 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Rory Sabbatini odds for the Wyndham Championship
Sabbatini’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Sabbatini has an average finish of 55th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Sabbatini has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Sabbatini at the Wyndham Championship
- In Sabbatini’s last five entries to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 three times, including one top-five finish. His average finish at the event is 19th.
- Sabbatini has made the cut four times in his last five entries to the event.
- The last time Sabbatini played this event in 2021, he finished 10th.
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,264 yards, which is 137 yards longer than the 7,127-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Sedgefield Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -9 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Sedgefield Country Club checks in at 7,127 yards, 70 yards shorter than the average course Sabbatini has played over the past year (7,197 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -7 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rory Sabbatini 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||49||69-72-72-67 (-8)||-2.292||9.00||$20,622|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||63||70-68-72-72 (-2)||3.304||1.876||$15,407|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-69||-1.526||-0.68||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-72||5.10||-1.996||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||71-69-71-73 (+4)||–||–||$20,009|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-67-68-67 (-17)||11.100||-6.28||$68,445|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||41||67-69-77-72 (+5)||14.872||-4.524||$33,750|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||77-69||-1.860||2.494||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||65-74-72-73 (+4)||5.039||-3.843||$20,286|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||33||69-68-67-73 (-7)||-0.921||4.829||$45,715|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||70||71-68-73-77 (+1)||-8.470||3.644||$16,968|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-72-73||-4.414||1.702||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-67||1.421||-1.169||$0|
Sabbatini’s last tournament appearance, his 49th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from