Rory Sabbatini’s latest odds to claim victory at The RSM Classic are. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Sabbatini from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Rory Sabbatini odds for the The RSM Classic
Sabbatini’s recent form
- Sabbatini has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Over his last five appearances, Sabbatini has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -16 those two times he’s made the cut.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Sabbatini at The RSM Classic
- In Sabbatini’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 37th.
- Sabbatini has made the cut three times in his last four entries to the event.
- The last time Sabbatini played this event in 2020, he finished 12th. He carded two top-five rounds his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,299 yards, which is 294 yards longer than the 7,005-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- Courses Sabbatini has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,240 yards, 235 yards longer than the 7,005-yard Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rory Sabbatini 2021 results
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||68-71||$0|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||3||65-66-70-64 (-19)||$371,000|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||69-72||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||10||66-64-69-68 (-13)||$148,800|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||MDF||69-67-70-61 (-17)||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||70-70||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-72||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||73-67||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||74-77||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||67||69-68-73-75 (+5)||$15,750|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||26||67-71-68-68 (-14)||$56,700|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-78||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||71-73||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||51||70-69-67-75 (-3)||$17,821|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||30||71-70-74-70 (-3)||$49,280|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||79-74||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||67||69-75-74-74 (+4)||$31,500|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||70-78||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-75||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||77-64||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||10||72-67-72-70 (-7)||$168,125|
|January 21-24||The American Express||12||68-69-67-71 (-13)||$137,350|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-68||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from