Rory Sabbatini (odds to win) enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after he made the cut in his last event, the John Deere Classic, and finished 63rd. Cameron Davis is the defending champ for the event, which takes place July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:25 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Rory Sabbatini odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Sabbatini’s recent form
- In his last five events, Sabbatini has an average finish of 47th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Sabbatini has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Sabbatini at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Over Sabbatini’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is third.
- Sabbatini has one made cut in his last three attempts at this tournament.
- Sabbatini last played this event in 2021 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Sabbatini has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,198 yards, 142 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard Detroit Golf Club for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -7. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rory Sabbatini 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||63||70-68-72-72 (-2)||3.304||1.876||$15,407|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-69||-1.526||-0.68||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-72||5.10||-1.996||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||71-69-71-73 (+4)||–||–||$20,009|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-67-68-67 (-17)||11.100||-6.28||$68,445|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||41||67-69-77-72 (+5)||14.872||-4.524||$33,750|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||77-69||-1.860||2.494||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||65-74-72-73 (+4)||5.039||-3.843||$20,286|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||33||69-68-67-73 (-7)||-0.921||4.829||$45,715|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||70||71-68-73-77 (+1)||-8.470||3.644||$16,968|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-72-73||-4.414||1.702||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-67||1.421||-1.169||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Sabbatini’s 63rd-place finish last time out at the John Deere Classic on June 30 – July 4.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from