Rory Sabbatini (+12500 odds to win) heads into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after he made the cut in his last tournament, the Valero Texas Open, and finished 30th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rory Sabbatini odds for the RBC Heritage
Sabbatini’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Sabbatini has an average finish of 48th.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Sabbatini has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of +0.5 over his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Sabbatini at the RBC Heritage
- Over Sabbatini’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is 18th.
- Sabbatini made the cut in three of his last five entries to this event.
- Sabbatini last played this event in 2020 and finished 21st. He carded a score in one round that was among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Measuring 7,099 yards, Harbour Town Golf Links is set up as a par-71 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,298 yards .
- Harbour Town Golf Links has seen an average tournament score of -4.1 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.2 across all courses over the past year.
- Sabbatini will take to the 7,099-yard course this week at Harbour Town Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,259 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5.2 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rory Sabbatini 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||30||71-70-74-70 (-3)||$49,280|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||79-74||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||67||69-75-74-74 (+4)||$31,500|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||70-78||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-75||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||77-64||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||10||72-67-72-70 (-7)||$168,125|
|January 21-24||The American Express||12||68-69-67-71 (-13)||$137,350|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-68||$0|
Sabbatini’s last appearance, his 30th-place finish in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks), is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from