In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Sabbatini from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of May 15, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Rory Sabbatini odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Sabbatini’s recent form
- In his last five events, Sabbatini has an average finish of 38th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Sabbatini has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -3 across his last five events.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Sabbatini at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- Sabbatini has one top-five finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 17th.
- Sabbatini made the cut in four of his last five entries to this event.
- Sabbatini finished 25th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded two bogey-free rounds his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,468 yards, 164 yards longer than the average 7,304 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- TPC Craig Ranch checks in at 7,468 yards, 244 yards longer than the average course Sabbatini has played over the past year (7,224 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rory Sabbatini 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-67-68 (-17)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||41||67-69-77-72 (+5)||14.872||-4.524||$33,750|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||77-69||-1.860||2.494||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||65-74-72-73 (+4)||5.039||-3.843||$20,286|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||33||69-68-67-73 (-7)||-0.921||4.829||$45,715|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||70||71-68-73-77 (+1)||-8.470||3.644||$16,968|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-72-73||-4.414||1.702||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-67||1.421||-1.169||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Sabbatini’s 41st-place finish last time out at the Wells Fargo Championship on May 5- 9.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from