After a fifth-place showing at the 2020 Masters Tournament, Rory McIlroy will look for another top finish this year at Augusta National Golf Club. He has +1800 odds to win, the sixth-best odds of the field.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rory McIlroy odds for the Masters Tournament
McIlroy’s recent form
- McIlroy has finished in the top 20 three times over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in two of those outings.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- McIlroy has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -9.3 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: McIlroy at the Masters Tournament
- Over McIlroy’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five three times and the top 10 five times. His average finish at the event is ninth.
- In his most recent six attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- McIlroy finished fifth when he last played this event in 2020. He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,294 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,475-yard length for this week’s event.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- Augusta National Golf Club checks in at 7,475 yards, 175 yards longer than the average course McIlroy has played over the past year (7,300 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 281.5 strokes per tournament with an average score of -3.0 relative to par. That’s 6.2 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rory McIlroy 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||79-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||66-71-72-76 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||6||69-70-66-71 (-12)||$320,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-76||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||70-67-70-64 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||16||68-71-70-73 (-6)||$125,625|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from