Rondale Moore will take the field for the Arizona Cardinals when they square off against the Los Angeles Rams at 8:15 PM ET on Monday in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL playoffs. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Moore’s props, we take a look at all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Rondale Moore Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Moore’s Game-by-Game Stats
Rondale Moore Receiving Trends Vs. Los Angeles Rams
- The Rams have the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 263.3 yards per game through the air.
- Moore’s 25.6 receiving yards per game average is 9.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s contest (16.5).
- Moore has collected over 16.5 receiving yards in 47.1% of his games this year (eight of 17).
- Moore has an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 30.0 per game. He averages 4.4 fewer yards per game than that average.
- In three of his 13 games this season (23.1%), Moore has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- With 17 passing TDs conceded this year, the Rams defense is ranked second in the league.
- Moore has one touchdown catch this year, in 17 games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of January 17, 2022. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Rondale Moore or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals Vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from