Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers square off against the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips digging into Jones’ rushing and receiving yards prop bets.
Ronald Jones NFC Championship Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Jones will go up against a Packers squad that allows 112.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
- Jones’ 69.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.2 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 40% of his games this season (six of 15 matchups), Jones has put up more than 69.5 rushing yards.
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (61.4) by 7.9 yards.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in 10 games (62.5%) out of 16 opportunities.
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (61.4) in 60% of his games (nine out of 15 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Jones is averaging 11.0 receiving yards per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under of 11.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In six out of 15 games this season (40%), Jones has totaled more than 11.5 receiving yards.
- The Packers have the seventh-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 237.1 yards per game.
- In only 33.3% of his games (five of 15 opportunities), Jones has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (16.1).
- Jones’ season average of 11.0 receiving yards per game is 5.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 16.1.
- In only three of his 16 games (18.8%), Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ronald Jones II or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from