Ronald Jones Week 9 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Jones will go up against a Saints squad that allows 90.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense.
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (62.9) by 3.2 yards.
- Jones has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (62.9) in five out of eight games.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (62.5%) out of eight opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Jones has notched 14.6 rushing attempts per game.
- Jones’ season-long average over/under is 15 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Jones’ games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Jones has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Saints opponents average 25.4 rushing attempts per game, the 22nd-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ronald Jones II or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.