Ronald Jones II has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the New York Giants on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Ronald Jones II Week 8 Prop Bets
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four of seven matchups), Jones has put up more than 64.5 rushing yards.
- Jones will go up against a Giants squad that allows 105.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s seventh-ranked rush defense.
- Jones’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 62.6, which he’s outpaced by 9.7 yards on average this year.
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (62.6) in 57.1% of his games (four out of seven matchups).
- Jones has gone over the rushing yards total in 71.4% of his opportunities (five of seven games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Jones has averaged 15.7 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 more than the over/under in Monday’s game (14.5).
- Jones has collected more than 14.5 rushing attempts in four out of seven games this season (57.1% of his chances).
- Jones’ season-long average over/under is 15.1 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.6 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In four of seven games this year, Jones took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Jones has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.1 rushing attempts) in 57.1% of his games (four of seven games).
- This season, Giants opponents have ran the ball 28.4 times per game, the 11th-most in the NFL.
Bucs vs. Giants betting odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from