Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Jones’ rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the matchup against the Minnesota Vikings.
Ronald Jones Week 14 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Vikings give up 121.0 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
- Jones’ 68.3 rushing yards per game average is 3.8 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12 matchups), Jones has put up more than 64.5 rushing yards.
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (59.7) by 8.6 yards.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (58.3%) out of 12 opportunities.
- Jones has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (59.7) in seven out of 12 games.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Jones is averaging 13.4 receiving yards per game, 3.1 fewer than the over/under of 16.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 41.7% of his games this year (five of 12), Jones has put up more than 16.5 receiving yards.
- The Vikings have the 23rd-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 271.4 yards per game.
- In only 41.7% of his games (five of 12 opportunities), Jones has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (16.8).
- Jones’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 16.8 per game. He averages 3.4 fewer per game than that average.
- Jones has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 12 games (25%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ronald Jones II or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from