Ronald Jones II has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here are a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Ronald Jones Week 12 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Jones’ 68.5 rushing yards per game average is 7.0 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 matchups), Jones has put up more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Jones will go up against a Chiefs squad that allows 133.5 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 26th-ranked rush defense.
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (59.5) by 9.0 yards.
- In only five games this season (45.5%), Jones, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 59.5.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (54.5%) out of 11 opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Jones has collected 13.9 rushing attempts per game, 0.4 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (13.5).
- Jones has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts in five out of 11 games this season (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Jones has averaged 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14).
- Jones took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only five of 11 games this year (45.5% of his chances).
- Jones has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14 rushing attempts) in just 45.5% of his games (five of 11 games).
- Chiefs opponents average 28.8 rushing attempts per game, the seventh-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 27, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ronald Jones II or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from