Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Los Angeles Rams on Monday at Raymond James Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips digging into Jones’ rushing yards and attempts prop bets.
Ronald Jones Week 11 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Jones’ 73.0 rushing yards per game average is 14.5 higher than Monday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of 10 total games — 50%), Jones has had more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- Jones will go up against a Rams squad that allows 96.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- Jones’ average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 59.3, which he’s outpaced by 13.7 yards on average this year.
- Jones has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (59.3) in six out of 10 games.
- Jones has hit the rushing yards over in 60% of his opportunities (six of 10 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Jones has collected 14.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in Monday’s game (13.5).
- In five of 10 games this season (50% of his chances), Jones has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones’ 14.3 rushing attempts per game is 0.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 14.1.
- Jones rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Jones’ average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.1. He’s gone over that total in half his games.
- Rams opponents average 23.8 rushing attempts per game, the 29th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 20, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ronald Jones II or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from