Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers play Washington in the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at FedExField. Jones has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those.
Ronald Jones Week 1 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Jones’ 69.9 rushing yards per game average is 0.4 greater than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (six of 14 matchups), Jones has put up more than 69.5 rushing yards.
- Jones will go up against a Football Team squad that allows 112.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 12th-ranked rush defense.
- Jones’ average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 60.8, which he’s outpaced by 9.1 yards on average this year.
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (60.8) in 57.1% of his games (eight out of 14 matchups).
- Jones has gone over the rushing yards total in 64.3% of his opportunities (nine of 14 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Jones has collected 13.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Saturday’s game (13.5).
- Jones has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts in six of 14 games this season (42.9% of his chances).
- Jones’ season-long average over/under is 14.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Jones took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just six of 14 games this year (42.9% of his chances).
- Jones’ average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.2. He’s gone over that total in only six of 14 games (42.9%).
- Football Team opponents average 26.8 rushing attempts per game, the 17th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ronald Jones II or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Washington Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from