Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers meet the New Orleans Saints in the NFC Divisional Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some tips for betting on Jones’ rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the matchup.
Ronald Jones Divisional Round Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Jones will go up against a Saints squad that allows 93.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s third-ranked rush defense.
- Jones’ 69.9 rushing yards per game average is 8.4 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Eight times this season (out of 14 total games — 57.1%), Jones has had more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (61.4) by 8.5 yards.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in nine games (60%) out of 15 opportunities.
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (61.4) in 57.1% of his games (eight out of 14 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Jones’ 11.8 receiving yards per game average is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s contest (11.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (six of 14), Jones has put up more than 11.5 receiving yards.
- The Saints feature the sixth-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 234.8 yards per game.
- In only 35.7% of his games (five out of 14 chances), Jones has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (16.4).
- Jones’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 16.4 per game. He is averaging 4.6 less per game than that average.
- Jones has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 15 games (20%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ronald Jones II or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from