Roger Sloan heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds. He will look to improve on his second-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion of the event, which will be held August 4- 7 from Greensboro, North Carolina.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Roger Sloan odds for the Wyndham Championship
Sloan’s recent form
- In his last five events, Sloan has an average finish of 44th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Sloan has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those two times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Sloan at the Wyndham Championship
- Sloan has one top-five finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 24th.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Sloan last played this event in 2021 and finished second.
- He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 7,127-yard length for this event.
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Courses Sloan has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,253 yards, 126 yards longer than the 7,127-yard Sedgefield Country Club for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Roger Sloan 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||49||70-69-70-71 (-8)||-2.04||4.748||$20,622|
|July 21-25||3M Open||38||70-69-70-72 (-3)||10.740||0.384||$31,125|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||75-65||-3.892||-6.378||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||81||-7.299||-2.406||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67||-4.166||-0.04||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||76-70||-4.14||-2.32||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-72||2.558||0.546||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72||-0.104||-1.486||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-79||-0.438||1.612||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||74-74||-6.604||-0.826||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||68-71-72-73 (E)||8.908||0.556||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||74-69-71-72 (-2)||-2.244||-6.776||$20,244|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-69||-4.348||2.168||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-77||-0.397||-3.244||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||69-68-75-73 (+5)||3.146||-2.949||$18,160|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||78-70||-3.807||-2.763||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-70||-4.900||3.733||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||66-67-71-70 (-14)||1.789||4.394||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-67||-2.352||0.604||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Sloan’s 49th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Rocket Mortgage Classic (, July 28 – August 1).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from