In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Sloan from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of June 24, 2022 at 3:25 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Roger Sloan odds for the Travelers Championship
Sloan’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Sloan finished outside the top 20.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Sloan has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He finished with a score of +2 in his only recent appearance.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Sloan at the Travelers Championship
- In his last four trips to this event, Sloan has an average finishing position of 88th.
- Sloan has made the cut two times in his last four entries to the event.
- The last time Sloan played this event in 2022, he finished 109th.
- Sloan scored three birdies and one bogey his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- Measuring 6,841 yards, TPC River Highlands is set up as a par-70 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,254 yards .
- The courses Sloan has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,237 yards, while TPC River Highlands will play at 6,841 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Roger Sloan 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||109||72 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||76-70||-4.14||-2.32||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-72||2.558||0.546||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72||-0.104||-1.486||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-79||-0.438||1.612||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||74-74||-6.604||-0.826||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||68-71-72-73 (E)||8.908||0.556||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||74-69-71-72 (-2)||-2.244||-6.776||$20,244|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-69||-4.348||2.168||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-77||-0.397||-3.244||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||69-68-75-73 (+5)||3.146||-2.949||$18,160|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||78-70||-3.807||-2.763||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-70||-4.900||3.733||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||66-67-71-70 (-14)||1.789||4.394||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-67||-2.352||0.604||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from