Roger Sloan currently hasodds to win The RSM Classic. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Sloan from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of November 20, 2021 at 11:28 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Roger Sloan odds for the The RSM Classic
Sloan’s recent form
- Sloan has finished in the top 20 once over his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Sloan has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -3.5 across his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Sloan at The RSM Classic
- Sloan has an average finishing position of 47th in his last three trips to this event.
- In his last three attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Sloan finished 23rd when he last played this event in 2020. He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Measuring 7,005 yards, Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) is set up as a par-70 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,307 yards .
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) checks in at 7,005 yards, 281 yards shorter than the average course Sloan has played over the past year (7,286 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Roger Sloan 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||70-74||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||69-70||$0|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||71||72-74-71-73 (+10)||$17,413|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-69||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||14||66-67-68-70 (-17)||$127,750|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-73||$0|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||79-72||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||2||71-64-64-66-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 (-15)||$389,440|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||6||12-8-12-17 (+40)||$126,875|
|July 22-25||3M Open||16||64-69-70-72 (-9)||$87,890|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||31||69-71-68-67 (-13)||$20,475|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||71||70-64-74-77 (+1)||$12,586|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||21||65-75-68-68 (-12)||$81,750|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||73-71||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||52||67-75-74-68 (E)||$17,484|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||34||66-68-69-72 (-13)||$42,201|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||58||76-64-72-77 (+5)||$18,063|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||73-71||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-75||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||22||71-70-70-73 (-4)||$28,000|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||25||71-69-66-72 (-2)||$54,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||22||70-69-71-68 (-10)||$28,950|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-71||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||53||68-73-78-70 (+1)||$17,496|
|January 21-24||The American Express||40||69-67-69-75 (-8)||$25,125|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-70||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from