Roger Sloan enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 21st in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Detroit, Michigan will play host to the event from July 28-31, as 169 golfers hit the course seeking championship last won by Cameron Davis.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:28 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Roger Sloan odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Sloan’s recent form
- In his last five events, Sloan finished outside the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five events.
- Sloan finished 38th in his only finish over his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, he finished -3 relative to par in his only made cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Sloan at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- In his last three trips to this event, Sloan has an average finishing position of 21st.
- Sloan has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- The last time Sloan played this event in 2021, he finished 21st.
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,265 yards, which is shorter than the 7,340-yard length for this event.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -11.
- Courses Sloan has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,249 yards, 91 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard Detroit Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Roger Sloan 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||38||70-69-70-72 (-3)||10.740||0.384||$31,125|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||75-65||-3.892||-6.378||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||81||-7.299||-2.406||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67||-4.166||-0.04||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||76-70||-4.14||-2.32||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-72||2.558||0.546||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72||-0.104||-1.486||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-79||-0.438||1.612||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||74-74||-6.604||-0.826||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||68-71-72-73 (E)||8.908||0.556||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||74-69-71-72 (-2)||-2.244||-6.776||$20,244|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-69||-4.348||2.168||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-77||-0.397||-3.244||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||69-68-75-73 (+5)||3.146||-2.949||$18,160|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||78-70||-3.807||-2.763||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-70||-4.900||3.733||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||66-67-71-70 (-14)||1.789||4.394||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-67||-2.352||0.604||$0|
Sloan’s last tournament appearance, his 38th-place finish in the 3M Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from