The San Antonio Spurs (12-10) visit the Houston Rockets (11-10) as 1.5-point underdogs after DeMar DeRozan put up 30 points in the Spurs’ 111-108 victory over the Timberwolves. The matchup airs on SportsNet SW at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The point total is set at 222.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 6, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Rockets vs Spurs Betting Odds
Rockets vs Spurs Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 6
John Wall: Day To Day (Back),
David Nwaba: Day To Day (Ankle),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Christian Wood: Out (Ankle)
Lonnie Walker IV: Out (Illness),
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Hip),
Dejounte Murray: Day To Day (Ankle)
Rockets and Spurs Records ATS
- Houston’s against the spread record this season is an even 10-10-1.
- The Rockets are 4-5 against the spread this season when they are at least a 1.5-point favorite.
- Houston and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 33.3% of its games this season (7/21).
- San Antonio has a 12-9-1 record ATS this season.
- The Spurs only hold a 4-5-1 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- San Antonio has gone over the over/under in 50% of their games (7-13-1).
Head to Head
The Spurs knocked off the Rockets 103-91 in the last meeting between the teams on January 16, 2021. DeRozan scored 24 points to pace the Spurs, and Christian Wood scored 24 points for the Rockets. The Spurs covered the spread as 7-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 217-point over/under after combining to score 194.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Spurs||Spurs||-7||217||-279||225||Regular Season||103-91 SA*|
|1/14/2021||Spurs||Spurs||-7||218||-281||226||Regular Season||109-105 HOU*|
- Houston’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Saturday’s matchup over/under (222.5 points) in seven out of 21 opportunities (33.3% of matchups).
- In San Antonio’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup over/under in 12 out of 22 matchups (54.5%).
- The Rockets have seen a 220 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Spurs’ games this season (223.3 points).
- The Rockets have an average implied point total of 114.9 this season, which is 2.9 points higher than their implied total in Saturday’s game (112).
- Houston has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (112) eight times.
- The 115.3-point average implied total on the season for the Spurs is 4.3 more points than the team’s 111-point implied total in this matchup.
- San Antonio has scored more than 111 points in 12 games this season.
- The Rockets are the NBA’s 17th-highest scoring team (111.2 PPG), while the Spurs allow their opponents the 18th-fewest points per game (112.1) in the league.
- The Rockets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 51 points this season (2.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Spurs have out-scored them by just 19 more points on the year (0.9 per game).
- The Rockets points and rebounds leader is Wood. He scores 22.0 points per game and pulls down 10.2 rebounds.
- Wood’s points prop total for the contest is set at 17.5, 4.5 points less than his season average of 22.0.
- Houston’s assists leader is John Wall, who dishes out 5.9 per game.
- Wall’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 1.6 greater than his season average of 27.9.
- Victor Oladipo is the top three-point shooter for the Rockets, connecting on 2.8 per game.
- Oladipo’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Houston’s steals leader is Oladipo, who averages 1.8 per game. Wood leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks an outing.
- Wood’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- DeRozan has the top spot on the Spurs scoring and assist lists, tallying 20.1 points and 6.6 assists per game.
- DeRozan’s points prop total for the contest is set at 19.5, 0.6 points lower than his season average of 20.1.
- Keldon Johnson’s 7.3 rebounds per game paces San Antonio’s rebounding effort. He also adds 14.6 points per game.
- Johnson’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 12.5, 11.5 lower than his season average of 24.0.
- Patty Mills is tops from three-point range for the Spurs, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Nobody on San Antonio grabs more steals than Dejounte Murray (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Drew Eubanks (1.3 per game).
- Eubanks’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from