The Charlotte Hornets (11-13) are underdogs against the Houston Rockets (11-11) at Spectrum Center on Monday, February 8. The game starts at 7:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 8, 2021, 6:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Rockets vs Hornets Betting Odds
Rockets vs Hornets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 8
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Christian Wood: Out (Ankle)
Devonte’ Graham: Day To Day (Groin)
Rockets and Hornets Records ATS
- Houston is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 10-11-1
- The Rockets are 4-6 against the spread this season when they are at least a 1.5-point favorite.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 7 of 22 games this season (31.8%).
- Charlotte has a 12-11 record ATS this season.
- For the seventh time this season, the Hornets are at least a 1.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 2-4 against the spread.
- Charlotte and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only hitting the over in 47.8% (11) of their 23 games played.
- Houston’s games this season have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup point total (220.5 points) in 45.5% of opportunities (10 out of 22 matchups).
- In 45.8% of Charlotte’s games this season (11 of 24), the total points scored was higher than Monday’s 220.5-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Rockets games is 0.6 points fewer than the over/under of 220.5 points in this contest.
- Hornets’ games have a total points bet of 221.6 points this season, 1.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average implied total for the Rockets this season is 114.8 points, 3.8 more points than their implied total of 111 points in Monday’s game.
- Houston has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (111) nine times.
- The 113.9-point average implied total on the season for the Hornets is 3.9 more points than the team’s 110-point implied total in this matchup.
- Charlotte has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points 12 times this season.
- The Rockets are the league’s 18th-highest scoring team (111 PPG), while the Hornets allow the 13th-fewest points per game (111.1) in NBA play.
- The Rockets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 46 points this season (2.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hornets have out-scored them by just 15 more points on the year (0.6 per game).
- Christian Wood leads the Rockets in scoring (22.0 points per game) and rebounding (10.2 rebounds per game).
- Wood’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 26.5, 7.0 less than his season average of 33.5.
- The squad is led in assists by John Wall’s 6.0 per game.
- Wall’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 2.0 greater than his season average of 28.5.
- The Rockets are led by Victor Oladipo from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Oladipo’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Houston’s steals leader is Oladipo, who averages 1.8 per game. Wood leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks an outing.
- Wood’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Gordon Hayward owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 23.1 points per game and also tacks on 5.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest.
- Hayward’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 18.5, 4.6 points lower than his season average of 23.1.
- Cody Zeller (8.1 rebounds per game) and LaMelo Ball (6.0 assists per game) are the Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Ball’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 4.4 lower than his season average of 25.9.
- Terry Rozier is tops from three-point range for the Hornets, hitting 3.2 threes per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 3.2.
- Nobody on Charlotte grabs more steals than Ball (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than P.J. Washington (1.3 per game).
- Washington’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from