The Houston Rockets (11-17) are favored () to stop a seven-game losing streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (13-16) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, February 22 at Toyota Center. The game airs on NBCS-CHI. The point total is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 22, 2021, 6:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Rockets vs Bulls Betting Odds
Rockets vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 22
P.J. Tucker: Day To Day (Foot),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Christian Wood: Out (Ankle),
DeMarcus Cousins: Day To Day (Heel),
Victor Oladipo: Day To Day (Foot)
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Back),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Personal),
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Shoulder)
Rockets and Bulls Records ATS
- Houston has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 11-16-1 against the spread.
- The Rockets are 4-7 against the spread this season when they are at least a 1-point favorite.
- Houston and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 39.3% of its games this season (11/28).
- Chicago has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 16-12.
- As at least a 1-point underdog, the Bulls frequently have trouble covering with only a 2-5 record against the spread.
- 42.9% of Chicago’s 28 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
The Bulls defeated the Rockets 125-120 in the last meeting between the teams on January 18, 2021. Victor Oladipo scored 32 points to lead the Rockets, and Zach LaVine scored 33 points for the Bulls. The Bulls covered the spread as 2-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 245 total points to go over the 225.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2021||Rockets||Bulls||-2||225.5||-134||111||Regular Season||125-120 CHI*|
- 1/18/2021 DNP – Rockets: John Wall;
Bulls: Otto Porter Jr.
- Houston’s games this year have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup total (227.5 points) in 35.7% of opportunities (10 out of 28 matchups).
- In 55.2% of Chicago’s games this season (16 of 29), the total points scored was greater than Monday’s 227.5-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Rockets games is 220.6 points, 6.9 fewer than the over/under of 227.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (229.8 points).
- The average implied total for the Rockets this season is 114.4 points, 0.6 fewer points than their implied total of 115 points in Monday’s game.
- Houston has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) nine times this season.
- The 116.6-point average implied total on the season for the Bulls is 3.6 more points than the team’s 113-point implied total in this matchup.
- Chicago has totaled more than 113 points in 17 games on the season.
- The Rockets are the NBA’s 23rd-highest scoring team (109.4 PPG), while the Bulls allow their opponents the 27th-fewest points per game (115.3) in the league.
- The Rockets have been out-scored by 54 points this season (1.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bulls have out-scored them by 23 more points on the year (0.8 per game).
- Christian Wood leads the Rockets in points and rebounds. He scores 22.0 points per game while also adding 10.2 rebounds.
- Wood’s points prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 0.5 points less than his season average of 22.0.
- John Wall paces the team with 6.3 assists per game.
- Wall’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 0.1 higher than his season average of 30.4.
- Oladipo makes 2.8 threes per game to lead the Rockets.
- Oladipo’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Houston’s steals leader is Oladipo, who grabs 1.8 per game. Wood leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a game.
- Wood’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- The Bulls leader in scoring is LaVine with 28.9 points per game. He also adds 5.4 rebounds per game and 5.1 assists per game.
- LaVine’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 37.5, 1.9 less than his season average of 39.4.
- The Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists are Wendell Carter Jr. (7.4 rebounds per game) and Coby White (5.3 assists per game).
- Carter’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 8.5 boards, 1.1 rebounds greater than his season average of 7.4.
- LaVine makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulls, cashing in 3.5 treys per game.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Thaddeus Young is at the top of Chicago’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Daniel Gafford leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Gafford’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from