The Houston Rockets (19-55) face the Portland Trail Blazers (27-46) on March 26, 2022. The Rockets (on the spread) and Trail Blazers ( to win) will meet Saturday at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is for the matchup.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of March 26, 2022 at 10:08 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Rockets vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Rockets Vs. Trail Blazers Player Props
Injury Report as of March 26
Eric Gordon: Out (Rest)
Nassir Little: Out For Season (Shoulder),
Josh Hart: Out (Knee),
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Foot),
Didi Louzada: Out (Kne),
Damian Lillard: Out For Season (Abdominal),
Eric Bledsoe: Out (Achilles),
Anfernee Simons: Out (Knee),
Joe Ingles: Out For Season (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Calf)
|Rockets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Trail Blazers Defense|
|108.9 (17)||Points/Gm||114.6 (28)|
|16.1 (25)||Possessions/Game||24.1 (23)|
|45.4 (23)||Field Goal %||47.6 (28)|
|34.7 (21)||3PT %||37.1 (30)|
|53.2 (15)||Effective FG %||55.6 (30)|
|56.3 (17)||True Shooting %||59.2 (30)|
|Trail Blazers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rockets Defense|
|107.2 (24)||Points/Gm||117.9 (30)|
|24.1 (8)||Possessions/Game||16.1 (6)|
|44.5 (25)||Field Goal %||48.3 (30)|
|34.7 (21)||3PT %||35.2 (17)|
|51.8 (24)||Effective FG %||55.5 (29)|
|55.3 (24)||True Shooting %||58.9 (29)|
Rockets and Trail Blazers Betting Records
- Houston has covered 30 times in 74 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Rockets have won their only game this season when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- A total of 39 out of Houston’s 74 games this season have hit the over.
- Portland is 29-43-1 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 15-24.
- Portland and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 36 out of 73 times this season.
Head to Head
The Rockets knocked off the Trail Blazers in the last meeting between the two teams on March 25, 2022. Trendon Watford scored 19 points to lead the Trail Blazers, and Jalen Green scored 23 points for the Rockets. The Rockets covered the spread as 4.5-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 234-point over/under after combining to score 231.
|3/25/2022||Rockets||Trail Blazers||-4.5||234||125-106 HOU*|
|1/28/2022||Trail Blazers||Rockets||-3||234.5||125-110 POR*|
|11/12/2021||Trail Blazers||Rockets||-8||222.5||104-92 POR*|
- 3/25/2022 DNP – Trail Blazers: Anfernee Simons, Jusuf Nurkic, Josh Hart, Eric Bledsoe
- 1/28/2022 DNP – Rockets: Kevin Porter Jr.
- 11/12/2021 DNP – Trail Blazers: Ben McLemore
- Christian Wood leads the Rockets in scoring (18 points per game) and rebounding (10.1 rebounds per game).
- The squad is led in assists by Kevin Porter Jr.’s 5.9 per game.
- Porter is the top three-point shooter for the Rockets, knocking down 2.3 per game.
- Houston’s steals leader is Porter, who grabs 1.1 per game. Wood leads the team averaging one block a game.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers leader in scoring is Anfernee Simons with 17.3 points per game. He also adds 2.6 rebounds per game and 3.9 assists per game.
- The Portland leaders in rebounds and assists are Jusuf Nurkic (11.1 rebounds per game) and Eric Bledsoe (4.2 assists per game).
- Simons leads the Trail Blazers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.1 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Portland grabs more steals than Bledsoe (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Nurkic (0.6 per game).