Robert Woods and the Los Angeles Rams host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Woods has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Cardinals. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Robert Woods Week 17 Player Props
Woods’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Woods is averaging 59.9 receiving yards per game, 2.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (57.5).
- In seven of 15 games this season (46.7%), Woods has collected more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- The Cardinals defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 19th-most yards in the NFL this season (247.9 per game).
- Woods’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 67.8 per game. He averages 7.9 less per game than that average.
- In just seven of his 15 games (46.7%), Woods has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 67.8 yards.
- Woods has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only seven of his 15 games (46.7%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Robert Woods or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from