Robert Woods and the Los Angeles Rams host the New York Jets on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Woods has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Jets. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Robert Woods Week 15 Player Props
Woods’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Woods is averaging 61.2 receiving yards per game, 9.3 less than the over/under of 70.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 53.8% of his games this year (seven out of 13), Woods has put up more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- The Jets have the 29th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 295.4 yards per game.
- Woods’ season average of 61.2 receiving yards per game is 6.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 67.3.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Woods has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 67.3 yards.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Woods has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Robert Woods or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from