Robert Woods Week 14 Player Props
Woods’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Woods is averaging 63.6 receiving yards per game.
- In 58.3% of his games this year (seven of 12), Woods has put up more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- The Patriots defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 23rd-most yards in the NFL this season (235.8 per game).
- Woods’ season average of 63.6 receiving yards per game is 4.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 67.6.
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Woods has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 67.6 yards.
- Woods has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 12 games (58.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 4, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Robert Woods or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from