Robert Woods Week 13 Player Props
Woods’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Woods is averaging 61.6 receiving yards per game, 5.9 fewer than the over/under of 67.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six of 11), Woods has totaled more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- The Cardinals have the 15th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 245.6 yards per game.
- Woods’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 67.6 per game. He averages 6.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Woods has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 67.6 yards.
- Woods has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Robert Woods or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from