Robert Woods Week 11 Player Props
Woods’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Woods is averaging 52.0 receiving yards per game, 6.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (58.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four out of nine), Woods has collected more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 18th-most yards in the NFL this season (247.5 per game).
- In only 44.4% of his games (four out of nine opportunities), Woods has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (68.8).
- Woods’ season average of 52.0 receiving yards per game is 16.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 68.8.
- Woods has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his nine games (44.4%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 20, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Robert Woods or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from