Robert Woods Week 10 Player Props
Woods’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Woods is averaging 54.4 receiving yards per game, 15.1 less than the over/under of 69.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Woods has yet to put up more than 69.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- The Seahawks defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the most yards in the NFL this season (372.5 per game).
- In half of his games, Woods has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 68.8 yards.
- Woods’ season average of 54.4 receiving yards per game is 14.4 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 68.8.
- Woods has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Woods will go up against a Seahawks squad that allows 93.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s third-ranked rush defense.
- Woods’ 13.5 rushing yards per game average is 5.0 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Six times this season (out of eight total games — 75%), Woods has had more than 8.5 rushing yards.
- Woods has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (7.1) by 6.4 yards.
- Woods has gone over the rushing yards total in 57.1% of his opportunities (four of seven games).
- Woods’ season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 7.1 yards, a figure he’s covered in six out of eight games (75%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Robert Woods or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.